How To Create A Good College Essay About Technology Being Bad
Do you have to complete an essay about why technology is bad, but you have no idea what can be done in order to get the project completed in a way that you’d like? In order to set yourself up for success it would be a very good idea to take a look at the rest of this article for some high quality tips on how you can approach a subject like this. You’ll see that with the correct approach your ability to get work completed on time and to a high level of quality will be second to none. With that thought in mind, read on for some ideas on how you can finish your essay on why technology might be bad:
Background research at blogs
Nowadays there are a lot of blogs online, and you’ll find them on many different topics out there. For that reason you should take the time to investigate the different blogs, and in a short period of time you should find ones where there are sorties on why technology is bad.
Instead of doing a general piece on the subject try to be very specific. For example, you can do a theme were you tackle a particular type of technology, and state the disadvantages that it brings to the planet. With the correct approach your ability to get to the nuts and bolts of the topic should be straightforward.
Coming up with a good quality title is important f you are interested in getting the project correct. With that notion in mind, here are some suggestions for you to take a look at:
- How has the rise of social media been a disadvantage for some teenagers?
- How has the bullying of the internet affected people’s lives?
- What type of technological breakthroughs in the last 10 years have been for the worse?
- What technologies are actually doing more harm than good?
- What 5 technologies that have risen in the last 5 years can we do without?
- What type of technologies could potentially end the world?
- What type of technologies should have funding stripped from them?
- What are the immoral technologies of the current century?
- What can be done to ensure that only moral technologies are created in the future?